Luxury Soy Candle • Wildwood
The Essentials Lab
Our new luxury soy wax candle burns a smooth and sultry Wildwood scent.
Reminiscent of walks in the bush with sandalwood and cedarwood, with an added touch of creamy vanilla and sweet, sweet cardamom.
Our gorgeous candle is the perfect unisex candle and teams beautifully with our grooming oil as a ‘man gift’.
Contains no petroleum (paraffin waxes).
Biodegradable, free of pesticides and herbicides.
Eco-friendly wax (The process of changing from a liquid to wax state rules out the classification “organic”).
No genetically modified material.
Manufactured using pure soybeans and according to sustainability and renewable resource management.
Easy to clean up with hot water and soap eliminating the need for harsh solvents.
- Candles are a wonderful addition to your home and before you indulge in their scent it is important that you follow some common sense safety rules when burning candles. We don’t want you to set anything on fire and enjoy them to their full extent!
- For the first use of your new candle, ensure wax melts all the way to the edge of the glass wall. This will effectively assist in preventing tunnelling and an even burn for the duration of the candle's life.
- A candle should not be burned for more than four hours at a time. Smaller candles no longer than two hours.
- Never leave unattended, always burn candle within sight and avoid burning in drafty areas such as windows or fans. Any form of air current can cause uneven burning, smoking, diminish the scent throw and even decrease the burn time.
- Keep candles out of reach of children and pets.
- Always place candle holders on a stable, fire resistant surface that is sturdy and large enough to catch any melted wax whilst burning.
- Don't place a burning candle within close proximity of clothing, books, curtains or anything flammable.
- Always trim wicks to 5mm prior to each burn. This prevents the flame from getting too large. A black residue may also transfer if wicks are not trimmed. Any residue can be removed with a clean, wet cloth before the candle is lit.
- Ensure wicks remain upright and centred when burning. Never allow the candle flame or wick to come in contact with the side of the glass to avoid the glass from getting too hot and crack.
- Do not burn the candle if the container is cracked, chipped or damaged in any way.
- Stop burning your candle when 1cm of wax remains at the bottom of the glass.
- Do not move candles when lit to avoid burning yourself. Ensure candle is extinguished, the wax is solid and the jar is cold before handling.
- Avoid light and hot temperatures and store your candles in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Putting out your candle with a proper candle snuffer to extinguish your candles will prevent the wick from moving and wax from spilling.
- To maximise fragrance scent throw in a room you should keep doors and windows closed and burn for at least 30 minutes. Opening windows and doors will help the scent to disperse.